Mr. Morrison has been practicing for over six years and focuses primarily on Criminal and Traffic Defense as well as Probation Violations, Protective Orders, and Expungements. Mr. Morrison has handled virtually every type of criminal case including Murder, Rape, Drug Distribution, Larceny, and Weapons Charges.
Before joining Sandground, West, Silek, Raminpour & Wright, Mr. Morrison worked with Whitestone, Brent, Young & Merrill and The Irving Law Firm.
Prior to his career as an attorney, Mr. Morrison served on active duty in the Marine Corps for over a decade in the Infantry, Military Police, and Staff Judge Advocate Office. He continues to serve in the Reserves as a Gunnery Sergeant at Quantico Marine Base.
Outside of the office Mr. Morrison enjoys taking in the historical sites of DC and Virginia, focusing on his love of US Presidential history.
- Juris Doctor, George Mason University School of Law, Arlington, VA
- Bachelor of Arts, magna cum laude, Chapman University, Orange, CA
Bar and Court Admissions
- Supreme Court of Virginia
- Navy and Marine Corps Court of Criminal Appeals
- Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces
- Virginia State Bar
- Prince William County Bar Association
- Fairfax Bar Association
- Director, Prince William County Bar Association
- American Legion
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society , DC Chapter